Addasound Overview - The Addasound SR 2731/32 are cost-effective entry-level models suited to moderately noisy environments.
The Addasound SR2831/32 include premium quality noise canceling headsets and are ideally suited to very noisy environments. These microphones include reinforced metal joints. The speakers are wideband high fidelity and the 2832 model includes stereo high fidelity seekers.
Note that even though the 2731/32 models do not display the mute or speaker up-and-down volume control, all of the models include this and all include the same microphone element but the 2831/32 models have better noise rejection.
ADDASOUND is always dedicated to delivering headsets with superior sound quality and wearing comfort. When agents use ADDASOUND headsets, they are impressed by how the headsets help increase their work eﬃciency and improve their productivity. ADDASOUND Crystal 2831/2832 series headsets meet our high standards. They are exceptional among many other CC&O headsets with advanced noise cancellation technology, elegant but robust design, natural sound quality and great comfort. This series is specially designed for high volume contact centers and oﬃces working 24/7/365. The agents who handle large call volumes on a daily basis will appreciate the comfortable, ergonomic design and superior sound quality.
• Superior noise canceling technology eliminates the background noise for information security and customer satisfaction
• Neodymium magnet speaker provides crystal-clear and powerful sound performance
• Stylish but robust structural design provides reliable 24/7/365 usage
• Reinforced metal joints for better connection and durability
• Flexible uni-body boom design ensures durability and precise positioning of the microphone
• 150-6800Hz wideband audio processing guarantees natural sound communication
• Easy deployment in diﬀerent platforms such as desk phones and soft phones via a variety of Quick-Disconnect cords
• Ultra-lightweight design and soft foam ear cushions for all-day comfort
• ADDASOUND’s headsets follow the International Noise Safety Standards and help create a safe and comfortable work environment