SpeechWare FlexyMike Dual Ear Cardiod
Noise Filtering: 9
Pros: #1 in accuracy/very noise filtering/very comfortable/only dual ear speakerless headset/(DEC is our favorite headset)
See our Microphone Comparison Chart for more details regarding microphone performance.
The following PDF links include pictorial step-by-step audio setup guides. Click the appropriate link/s to download a complimentary Microphone Installation Guide
Audio Setup Guide for Dragon NaturallySpeaking
Audio Setup Guide for WSR
Audio Setup Guide for DragonDictate
Introducing the SpeechWare FlexyMike Dual Ear Cardiod Microphone (DEC)
The FlexyMike Dual Ear Cardioid – DEC, is a lightweight (about 25 g./0.9 oz.) stainless steel headset microphone designed specifically for accurate, noise cancelling and comfortable speech recognition dictation, and other Voice dependent applications. Manufactured in the style of a traditional headband, the frame is covered with injected rubber protectors that covers both ears for maximum working comfort. An extremely flexible gooseneck and cardioid microphone, enables the consistent positioning of the microphone capsule and superior recognition accuracy with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. The cardioid capsule excels in delivering exceptional voice clarity with outstanding background noise rejection, making it especially suitable for mobile users and notebooks or tablets, especially when used with the SpeechMatic USB MultiAdapter for maximum performance.
- Headband style / wearing style is behind the neck and over both ears.
- Ultra Lightweight and most comfortable design for extended periods of dictation.
- High noise rejection cardiod microphone capsule.
- Rubber ear protectors / Flexible stay in place microphone boom.
- Short 1.5 m shielded cable for notebooks, laptops, and tablets.
- Long 2.5 m extension cable for Desktops.
- Spare windshield.
- Special Cable winder
- Ear bud for sound playback
- Back Electret Condenser Element
- Unidirectional Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Frequency Range: 50Hz ~ 18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -66dB ± 3dB (0dB=1V/µbar@1KHz)
- Impedance: 1.500? ± 30% @ 1KHz (RL:2.2K, DC:1.5V)
- Operating Voltage: 1V – 10V
- Connector: standard 3.5 mm mono gold-plate plug
- Agency Approvals: FCE, CE, BC, IC