SpeechWare TravelMike SN
Noise Filtering: 7
Pros: Up to a 30 inch range with Dragon 13 Far Field algorithms/auto volume control
The SpeechWare TravelMike, the new Laptop and Tablet Microphone Solution. The TravelMike is excellent for portability and you can avoid the cyborg look wearing nothing at all. Similar performance as the award-winning TableMikes in an industry first small USB module. Dual funcionality: Long-range and variable dictation distance (up to 50 cm or 20") with very high accuracy, under Green LED meant for the TravelMike, and Normal mode for VoIP and Voice recording applications under Blue LED. The SpeechMatic USB MultiAdapter connects to the special 90° fixed or 180° pivoting USB upright adapters as well as a short mini boom, to become the industry first TravelMike for Notebooks, Ultrabooks and Tablet PCs.
High sensitive noise cancelling Desktop microphone with USB interface and standard 3.5 mm Mic input and output Sound ports in an industry first small USB module, ideal for any Notebook, Ultrabook or Tablet PC, as well as alternative headsets. Dual funcionality: Long-range and variable dictation distance (up to 50 cm or 20") with very high accuracy, under Green LED, and Normal mode for VoIP and Voice recording applications under Blue LED. Industry first integrated 'Speech Equaliser (EQ)' and 'Automatic Gain Control (AGC)' or Amplifier similar to the TableMikes. Single translucent Push Button supporting the long-range (Green LED), normal (Blue LED) and mute (Red LED) modes. Small detachable and interchangeable microphone boom (18 cm or 7”) with flexible tip for perfect positioning. Wideband and 20 kHz High Definition VoIP. Two-year warranty.
The modular SpeechWare USB TravelMike is integrated by:
1. The SpeechMatic USB MultiAdapter with standard 3.5 mm Mic input and output Sound ports, as well as integrated 'Speech Equaliser (EQ)' and 'Amplifier (AGC)' for superior performance with Speech recognition, Voice recording and wideband or 20 kHz High Definition (HD) Voice over IP (VoIP) or Internet telephony
2. The small detachable and interchangeable flexible microphone boom (18 cm or 7") for easier removal, portability and storage
3. The 90° fixed and upright USB connector, compatible with any Notebook, Ultrabook or Tablet PC.
The built-in EQ & AGC, similar to the award-winning TableMikes, delivers very high recognition accuracy from 10 cm up to 50 cm (4" to 20") range, depending upon voice volume and ambient noise, comparable to that of the best headsets. Optimal dictation distance: about 25 cm or 10" under Green LED.
Most typical uses:
* Long-range and variable dictation distance for best possible Speech recognition (built-in EQ & AGC) with any Notebook, Ultrabook or Tablet PC
* High performance Voice and Music recording with any FlexyMike or alternative headset
* Full duplex (simultaneous Sound in and out) Wideband or High Definition (HD) Voice over IP (VoIP) or Internet telephony
* Full duplex Video conferencing & Podcasting
Operative System: Windows® 8 / 7 / Vista® / XP® / 2000 / MacOS® X / most Linux versions without additional USB Sound drivers
Compatible Software: DictaLaw®, QuickTypist®, Dragon NaturallySpeaking®, Microsoft Speech for Windows®, ViaVoice®, Skype®, Google Voice®, VoipBuster®, etc.
Element: Back Electret-Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 80~18,000Hz
Dynamic Range: 82dB, 1kHz at Max. SPL
Signal to Noise Ratio : 61dB, 1kHz at 1Pa